EXPERIENCE. COMMITMENT. UNDERSTANDING.
- A top performer for 20 years representing sellers and buyers in the Sea to Sky Corridor.
- Jill’s never give up approach represents her client’s interests in negotiation, marketing, searching & showing properties.
- Jill is ALL-IN in everything she does!
- Jill is a people person by nature who dives into every relationship & situation with a smile & positive attitude.
Let Jill help you navigate the ups and downs and buying and selling a property.
Jill's Backyard Blog
The 502.73 acre site just south of Britannia Beach fronting Howe Sound is currently awaiting rezoning to create a new Comprehensive Development Zone to accommodate 1,000 residential homes, a world-class surf park, hotel resort and retail, commercial and park lands.
The area, dubbed "South Britannia" is envisioned as a "complete, outdoor adventure-focussed community" offering:
- 900 market homes (mix of townhomes & apartments)
- 150 below market rental homes, including dedicated employee housing
- 190 hotel rooms
- world-class surf park & village
- neighbourhood retail
- office space
- 43% parks and greenspace- including recreation trail network, village skate park & pump track
- community facilities: community centre/school, daycare, etc.
- public beach access to Minaty Bay
- transit hub
Phase One (Years 1-4) will focus on developing the surf park, food & beverage, skate park & pump track and surf cabins
Phase Two (Years 5-10) will focus on the infrastructure and public roads, apartments & townhomes, the surf village and surf hotel, minaty bay park and beach access and the cabin resort.
Phase Three (Years 11-15) will further develop the above amenities from phase 2.
Phase Four (Years 16-25) will complete the apartment and townhomes, as well as the Minaty Bay locale.
Keep an eye on their website: https://southbritannia.com/ for more information, or DM me to stay in the loop!!!
After many months of being confined to our homes, we've all become aware of the importance of having the right layout providing comfort and versatility in our personal spaces. Many of us find ourselves working and/or educating from home, and we now realize how essential it is to have the perfect balance of:
- bright light
- open flexible floor plan/layout
- high quality appliances and finishes
- low maintenance
- private, spacious outdoor spaces
- ample storage
- home office
- revenue suite potential
This home checks ALL the boxes, and then some, in a beautiful TIMELESS design, in a stunning quiet and safe neighbourhood with endless recreation opportunities at your doorstep.
This home is incredibly well priced, and will not last long.
Please call me 604-815-1737 or email me - firstname.lastname@example.org for your opportunity to FINALLY have the home of your dreams at a fantastic price.