EXPERIENCE. COMMITMENT. UNDERSTANDING.
- A top performer for 20 years representing sellers and buyers in the Sea to Sky Corridor.
- Jill’s never give up approach represents her client’s interests in negotiation, marketing, searching & showing properties.
- Jill is ALL-IN in everything she does!
- Jill is a people person by nature who dives into every relationship & situation with a smile & positive attitude.
Let Jill help you navigate the ups and downs and buying and selling a property.
Jill's Backyard Blog
The 502.73 acre site just south of Britannia Beach fronting Howe Sound is currently awaiting rezoning to create a new Comprehensive Development Zone to accommodate 1,000 residential homes, a world-class surf park, hotel resort and retail, commercial and park lands.
The area, dubbed "South Britannia" is envisioned as a "complete, outdoor adventure-focussed community" offering:
- 900 market homes (mix of townhomes & apartments)
- 150 below market rental homes, including dedicated employee housing
- 190 hotel rooms
- world-class surf park & village
- neighbourhood retail
- office space
- 43% parks and greenspace- including recreation trail network, village skate park & pump track
- community facilities: community centre/school, daycare, etc.
- public beach access to Minaty Bay
- transit hub
Phase One (Years 1-4) will focus on developing the surf park, food & beverage, skate park & pump track and surf cabins
Phase Two (Years 5-10) will focus on the infrastructure and public roads, apartments & townhomes, the surf village and surf hotel, minaty bay park and beach access and the cabin resort.
Phase Three (Years 11-15) will further develop the above amenities from phase 2.
Phase Four (Years 16-25) will complete the apartment and townhomes, as well as the Minaty Bay locale.
Keep an eye on their website: https://southbritannia.com/ for more information, or DM me to stay in the loop!!!
- Clean! Tackle one area each day or consider hiring a professional cleaning service. Don't try to hide odours with powerful air fresheners or candles: tackle the source of the odour directly.
- Declutter! This makes your home look bigger and more organized- and it will feel calmer, as well. You don't need to remove everything, though: your goal is to make your home "inviting and livable".
- BUT: Remove personal photographs from walls and tabletops. This helps buyers imagine themselves living there- and safeguards your privacy, too.
- Remove oversized and excess furniture and area rugs. These just date your space and make it seem smaller.
- Keep closets tidy! Prospective buyers will want to evaluate the home’s storage capacity, and clutter creates the illusion of less space.
- Let the sunlight in by opening blinds and curtains.
- Replace burned-out, dim or flickering light bulbs.
- Consider replacing dated light fixtures.
- A fresh coat of paint will help renew the look and feel of any room. Forget "all white"- choose 2 to 3 different neutrals to use throughout the whole house.
- Don’t forget the exterior! Keep up with basic landscaping and maintenance- neat lawn, clean organized exterior, etc.
Only 1 unit available at $625,000 for a 747 square foot one bedroom with floor to ceiling windows!
2 bedrooms + dens with stunning views from $945k and up.
Only 10% down with a Spring 2023 completion.
More information can be viewed at the following links:
Floor Plan Orientation
More images and finishing samples can also be viewed at https://milagroliving.ca/.
Call or DM me at 604-815-1737 for more information on this amazing investment opportunity.